Deck Restoration Plus is a unique company founded by the “Wizard of Wood” Everett Abrams with a focus on being the “Leader in Exterior Wood Restoration” headquartered in Shamong, NJ. At Deck Restoration Plus, we recognize the challenge for homeowners, property owners, and property managers when attempting to locate a contractor or company to professionally restore. repair, and maintain their wood structure. We recognize that Wood-Sided homes, Log Homes, Decks, etc. are large investments to build and it is difficult to find a professional company that offers quality future care. This is where Deck Restoration Plus comes in. We will be the only company you will need once the structure is built. We offer a discounted future maintenance program to extend the life of the structure and keep your wood surfaces looking beautiful for many years into the future. Deck Restoration Plus offers restoration of ALL of your exterior wood surfaces. This list includes, All Types of Wood-Sided Homes, Log Cabins/Log Homes, Decks, Playground Equipment, Arbors, Gazebos, Fences, and more. Additional services we offer include Sealing, Staining, Painting, Wood Cleaning, Wood Stripping, Wood Brightening, Repairs, Small Additions, Lighting, Post Caps, Low Pressure Washing, Hand Washing, Cob Blasting, and all related Wood Restoration Services. We offer Residential and Commercial Services that include beautifying your property and because of the scope of our work, we offer other services that include Professional Pressure Washing Services (House & Building Cleaning, Concrete & Flatwork Cleaning, and Roof Cleaning), Concrete Restoration (Pavers and Stamped Concrete), Window Cleaning, Chinking, Media Blasting, Corn Cob blasting, and Crushed Glass Blasting.
Employees of Deck Restoration Plus go through an extensive training program and are certified through the Deck Restoration Plus system.
- “Steve tried to make all the wood work and staining/painting as good as possible. He responded each time there was a need to take corrective action. The rehabilitation of our wood front door was a real improvement and allowed us to use it rather than replace it. The staining/painting of the entire clapboard house exterior and trim gave it an excellent appearance. The staining of our deck gave it a great appearance.” – Mike Sidelsky
- “Repainted deck and porch. They came when they said they would and were very professional. They missed a spot and then came promptly back and fixed. I would absolutely hire again.” – Rochelle Ferrara
- How much did the final cost compare to the original estimate? right on
- How does the value of the work compare to the price? I got more than my money’s worth
- How far in advance did you schedule the work? more than 2 weeks
- Why did you choose this contractor? reputation
- Have you used this company before? this is the first time I’ve used this company
- What did you like most about this contractor? Direct, knowledgeable, not too expensive.
- What did you like least about this contractor? No fault found.
- What surprises came up during the course of the work? The weather. Getting a window of dry weather proved difficult.
- What words of advice would you give other members considering this contractor? When a contractor works with specialist teams, around wet weather, patience.
- What words of advice would you give this contractor? Keep up the good work.
- This is your space. Feel free to give us your two cents … This was one of the most pleasant contractor experiences I’ve had. – George Colburn